Friday, August 13, 2004

Startling Facts

Startling Facts About The Coffee Industry

Do you know that Starbucks buys over 100 million pounds of coffee each year?

Do you know coffee is the second largest commodity in the world?

Do you know coffee is the second largest export and that over 25 million people are employed in the industry?

Do you know that coffee is second only to oil in world trade, in dollar value?

With coffee as the most popular drink worldwide with 1.4 billion cups consumed each day, the coffee industry is the business to be in.

Yet, as a health/wellness coach, I never would advocate that folks go drink a pot of coffee!

I recently tried Gano CafĂ© which has ganoderma, called “The Miraculous King of Herbs” and now have a product I love and want to share with others. If you want to try it, I will send you a free sample of this new healthy coffee I came across if you would try it and give your honest opinion about it. If you, send me your snail mail address and full name, and I’ll put it right in the mail. Terri@ComprehensiveCoachingU.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment