Friday, May 01, 2009

My new book on Sell Without Selling is yours free of charge (not a PDF or download - a real 120 page book) when you help me raise 150,000 for Children with Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) through The International Research Foundation for RSD / CRPS.

I know that all businesses are facing challenges selling their products and services in this economy. I know that the practical sell without selling philosophy I share will make a huge difference in all size businesses' success and help anyone who sells anything.

My goal is always to make your business more successful because I want you to succeed. You really need to have a copy of this book right now!

Those who have my bestselling books (Coaching is for Everyone, Stop Managing Start Coaching, Work Yourself Happy) know that I ALWAYS gives practical advice and that I am a highly successful entrepreneur who coaches and consults with other entrepreneurs to achieve the kinds of results I have.

I have 5,000 copies of Sell Without Selling that I am providing to help stimulate the economy through sales of products and services. All small business owners or corporations with sales teams, or anyone who sells anything, will find this book to be practical and filled with tips that will boost your sales, especially during this hard financial time.

I am supporting The International Research Foundation charity and if you join me in raising money for the charity you can have a copy of this 120 page paper book (NOT a PDF or download) absolutely free!

http://ping.fm/YdsRj

My
sell without selling concepts have been shared and used by over 12,500 businesses and sales professionals worldwide and we have raving testimonials about how this process turned businesses, people, and incomes around. It is perfect for people who hate to sell and those who learned to sell some old school way, as well as those who "think" they do know how to sell. This is a book you will keep on your bookshelf and one that you will also want to get plenty of extra copies of for corporate gifts or client gifts.

T

"This book totally grabbed me and took me by surprise... I didn't know it would be so good. My expectation was low but curiosity high, and really thought it would be just another typical "how to sell" book, WRONG! Terri Levine put a different and creative touch to this book that few business authors do; "Sell without Selling" is very real and "down to earth" approach to help people relate and understand connecting with others, via selling. This book is a "MUST READ" especially for those of us who hate to sell but know the importance and value selling has to do with business." ~ Kim Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment