Monday, May 04, 2009

I just got off the phone with the CEO of MaestroConference, who I was really
impressed with, and I wanted to share this important opportunity with you.

From the looks of it, their technology is going to totally change the nature
of teleseminars, and especially education and selling by phone. And, they
seem to "get" our business, offering subscription pricing, and lining up JV
partners for their launch with a two-tier affiliate model. He shared with
me their draft pricing model, and believe me I am excited about joining with
them in a JV.

I guess Michael Port, Gay Hendricks, Jim Bunch and some others are involved
in the launch and even on the Board of Advisors.

Here's the amazing video/ demo:
maestroconference.com/preview/tlc <<a href="http://maestroconference.com/preview/tlc>">http://maestroconference.com/preview/tlc></a>

I understand they've been getting a 40% subscribe rate on affiliate traffic,
and greater than 50% conversion on their first demo calls (!!).

You can sign up for the program via that link, but I'd also love to put you
in touch with them directly to get the details of their Exclusive Launch
Partner.

Shall we join together to build the buzz?

I know you're busy so just let me know you got this.

Warmly,

Terri

My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching �

No comments:

Post a Comment