Friday, February 16, 2007

My Trip to Israel

Posted 2/8/07:

I can't say enough about my trip to Israel! The coaching conference was amazing and they did an awesome job of packing the house with wonderful, excited, and open-minded people. I found all the people loving and giving and generous and felt appreciated and connected.

During my workshops I got to know many people on an individual basis and was in awe of their intelligence and love. I have never been anywhere in the world (and I travel a lot!) where the people are so engaged and caring.

We spent time touring after the conference and got to tour with the other speakers from around the world. I found them interesting, enlightening and such fun to travel and tour with.

The State of Israel is beautiful! Mountains, sea, sand, desert and so much ancient history and interest of every religion. I want to go back soon as there was so much to see and do and not enough time to fit it all in!
I had the honor and privledge of meeting the Acting President and Speaker of the Knesset, Dalia Itzik. We met her while having dinner in a local restaurant and she invited us to come for a personal tour of the Knesset! We had a private tour and got to spend a great deal of time asking questions and got to meet with her (she even invited us to lunch) and I got to sit in her chair at the Knesset!

What a warm place to go. I highly recommend everyone spend time seeing the history and connecting with various religions and meeting EXTRAordinary people!

I will be going back as soon as I am invited to speak again and I hope this is soon!

Terri Levine
http://www.coachinstitute.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment