Friday, February 16, 2007

Does this sound familiar to you?

Posted 2/12/07:

You have been considering doing work that you enjoy and no longer commuting to a job where you are unpaid, undervalued and overworked.

You have some ideas of what you might want to do.

You fear you won't be able to pay the bills, so you keep on going to work every day and feeling down.

Late at night you dream about doing your own business and being more fully connected with people.

You know there is more to your life.

You know you are smart and you can do other things that are more valuable to others than the current work you do.

You feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel trapped.

You fear investing money and loosing money.

So, you quiet your dream.

I want to acknowledge you for having a dream and now I want to encourage you to stick with your dream. Most people give up their dreams and don't create joy and ease in their lives.

I honor you for having the desire to build a new way of life and work.

I know it is scarey and yet I also know how wonderful it feeeeeeeeeeeeeels to do the work you love while serving others and getting paid what you deserve and having the freedom to live your life, too!

I want for you to live life on your own terms and understand you can do this.

If you are serious about having the life you want stop fighting for it and allow me to assist you in getting there.

You deserve to be a success on your own terms and not giving 40-60 hours a week to someone else who gets rich and has their dreams come true. To reach your dreams you have to be your own boss.

You can have your own business and what you need is someone who will guide you.

I am proud of the clients and students who have followed my methods and created success on their own terms.

They no longer wander to a job, but they have made massive changes in creating their own businesses where they are wildly rewarded.

If you don't know where to start let me hold your hand and make it happen with you.

I want for YOU to create the life and work of your dreams like I have.

Terri Levine
http://www.coachinstitute.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment