Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Are You a Frustrated Dieter?

Because this subject is so personal, I want to speak to the deepest part of who you truly are.

Imagine yourself totally at peace with your weight and how you and your friends feel about you. You're mind is totally relaxed with your feelings and you don't worry anymore about dieting for the rest of your life!

Imagine yourself strolling down the beach in your swimming suit, with your partner and loving how everybody, both men and women look at you. You have a renewed sense of balance in your life and with nature. You hear the seagulls, you feel the fresh sea air as it bristles through your hair and across your body, you smell the distinctive scent of the ocean and feel the warm sun tanning your whole body and this makes you feel alive and renewed. It makes you feel safe to be open and this lets you know your being here is meant to be - it's fate, it's destiny.

As you get back to the beach house, you change out of your swimming suit, and you take a look at your new body in the mirror. You are very pleased at what you see and you feel a warm, rich, sweet sense of pride as you look at your body and tell yourself "I look really great! Thank you Terri!"You now have more passion for life. You can now live a richer and more rewarding life, now you have the freedom to eat what you want, whenever you want to and not feel guilty about it!

Wow, that gets my heart pumping just thinking about it!

Is this how you feel about your body today? If not, is that how you would like to feel?

You can begin TODAY within a few minutes of clicking on the link below. HOW? When you purchase the Create Your Ideal Body book, we will include a BONUS e-workbook be delivered right to your e-mail box.

The Problem:

How many diets have you been on before? One? Two? Three? More?

I'm sure you'll agree, it's like being on a roller coaster ride; one minute your weight is up and the next minute your weight is down, then it's back up and then back down again, then back up again, higher than before.Aren't you tired of being on this roller coaster ride to weight loss?

Good, I'm glad you agree!

Let's take a look at what many people, including myself, have said about their dieting habits. (In a minute you'll see that understanding these comments is the real key to losing the weight you've always wanted to lose.)

“I'm becoming frustrated. I'm 5 feet tall and weigh 141 pounds. I've tried so hard and nothing is working.” “Losing weight is hard.”

“I can't lose weight.”

“I fail at everything.”

“I don't have will power.”

“I deserve to be fat.”

“I can't control myself.”

“I'll never succeed.”

“I never reach my goals.”

“I am not good enough to be thin.”

“My spouse moans if I don't eat the same evening meal as they do.”

“I can't lose those last 10 pounds.”

Did you see a common theme in all of those statements above?

In order for you to get off this roller coaster ride, all you have to do is learn a little-known secret that will help you keep the weight off for good, feel better about yourself and have fun doing it!
And now I will show you that secret, give you the help you want and deserve to get off of your roller coaster ride. I went through the same pain and agony of trying to lose weight that you're feeling right now, and she finally found the solution to this madness. This is my story:

If there was one diet that worked, everyone would be on it. If there was a magic diet pill that worked, everyone would be taking it. The fact is that everybody is different, what works for one person will not work for another.

There was a time when I found myself on the diet roller coaster ride. I've tried possibly every sensible diet there is, including Weight Watchers. Once I'd lost the weight and attempted to return to 'normal life', I found the weight always came back, and not only that, but I seemed to end up even heavier than when I began. The situation was ludicrous!I remember avoiding mirrors and hoping no one would take a photo of me, because I was so embarrassed of my weight. I hated buying clothes and dreading looking for large sizes and trying to zipper pants and skirts. I didn't want people to see me eating anything other than "diet" foods or fruits and vegetables because I feared they'd laugh at me and say “no wonder she's fat.”

Every day I convinced myself I was fine with my body image and I didn't care what others thought, yet I never believed my own words. I hated my body - really hated it... I was angry at my body and at myself for being out of control and not being able to stick to a "diet". And, I failed at every diet because I always gained the weight back, so I came to believe I was a failure at dieting. The negative self-talk pulled my self-esteem and ego down lower and lower.

So one day, I just said, “Enough is enough. I have a life to live!”So, I stopped dieting. And guess what happened?

I lost over 40 pounds.

I was amazed! I lost it easily, quickly, and without struggle. I had no idea at the time, that this was going to happen. However, when I thought about it, of course, it made sense. If I had done this from the start, I would never have needed those crazy diets I'd tried...and I've never needed one since!

When I finally found a way to lose weight, be successful, not give up any foods or take pills or do strenuous exercise, I felt excited and hopeful. Finally, I felt some optimism and less focus on what I couldn't eat or do.

I felt 'normal' and began to look in the mirror and liked the body looking back at me. I noticed positive attributes about my body and started to feel good about 'me'. I bought new, stylish clothes, had more self-confidence and even asked my husband to take my picture instead of covering up when I saw him with a camera.

I heard compliments and I complimented myself. I stood taller, I felt prouder and I smiled more. I began to love the ease of creating my ideal body and for the first time in my life, accepted my body fully and felt great about it.

Every day, I look in the mirror and notice my body. I feel great! I know I look great! And I
know, I'll keep this body looking great with ease. I am a new woman!

And now you can accomplish the same thing.

AND

You can begin TODAY within a few minutes. HOW? Because when you purchase the Create Your Ideal Body book, we will include a BONUS e-workbook delivered right to your e-mail box.

The Solution:

The answer was right in front of me and I didn't even know it. Instead of dieting, I began to incorporate techniques into my eating habits that I use, and teach others, in every other area of my life that have brought me success and happiness! That's the secret to my weight loss. But I wanted to test this out to make sure it worked for others.

I then shared these techniques with my clients. The result? Every single one of my clients, with a few exceptions (like pregnancy, health, being under-weight), lost weight - when they didn't even have that as their main goal. In other words, the same thing happened for them as had happened for me!

That's about 250 people who reported better eating and better living as a by-product of my coaching. More than 60 people lost twenty pounds or more, again without dieting or struggle, over a six to nine month period. And like me, they've kept it off. How did this happen?
Because this system is NOT a diet, and it works on natural principles, it works for everybody!
My intention is for people to discover that they can eat the foods they love and truly enjoy them, lose the weight they want easily and almost effortlessly, and they can have a body that is healthy, looks great, and feels wonderful and ideal for them. The only differences that you will find in this program is that some people lose weight faster than others, but once you learn this little known secret and implement it properly, you will lose weight, you will keep it off, and you don't have to "diet" to maintain it! So many people benefited from their experience, that they convinced me to write a book so more people can learn these techniques and lose weight too.

I believe those people that will be reading this book, have all been on lots of diets. They've become frustrated by not being able to find real solutions - things that are healthy, that are doable, that feel good, that don't cost an arm and a leg, and that don't take a lot of time.Over and over again, we have this sense of false hope that tells us 'Oh, no, that wasn't the right diet - this one is,' or perhaps 'That wasn't the right pill, this one is.' People are tired of what I call the 'diet mentality.' They're ready to do something different. They know that dieting isn't the answer. We've been dieting for so many years as a society, yet we're a fatter society. Doesn't that tell us something?

And don't forget...

You can begin TODAY within a few minutes. HOW? Because when you purchase the Create Your Ideal Body book, we will include a BONUS e-workbook delivered right to your e-mail box.

How Does This Secret Work?

It's a vicious cycle that we can't get out of. We diet. It makes us feel hungry and deprived. That makes us feel bad. We eat. We feel bad about the eating...and then we start dieting again. It's a cycle that's so hard to stop when we're in it. We need to stop the cycle permanently.

The one area in which I'd never done that was with eating and weight management. So, it came to me that creating the ideal body was the same as all of the other things I created in my life; it was deciding in my head to be very intentional about what my desire was - to give up dieting, and to just understand that an ideal body meant an ideal body for me. I was not going to be a stick figure on the cover of a swim-suit magazine. I just wanted to have a nice, healthy body that stayed at the same healthy weight - and looked good. As soon as that all came into perspective for me, I was able to lose the weight.I lost 47.5 pounds, and I have stayed at the same exact weight for five years now.That to me is the key; it's not so much the losing it, it's how naturally I stay there. And I relish the chance to share this with other people!

The way I look at it, when you feel truly relaxed, truly comfortable about your body, it's as if the deepest places inside you begin to come alive, in a way that makes you feel renewed, energized, and stimulated. You feel a freedom that makes it easy to allow yourself to truly open to and surrender to your own deepest passions.

What are the benefits for you of learning these techniques for yourself?

When you start on this program, you will enjoy LIVING AGAIN! You will:

Enjoy eating again while losing weight

Feel better about yourself

Not feel guilty about eating

Be able to concentrate on your work more and get more accomplished

Feel like you're in control again

Have more energy

Love looking at yourself in the mirror again

Love the way you partner holds you that way again, you embrace and share a a warm gentle
kiss, your whole body glows with anticipation, and then...

Become the envy of all your friends. Hear your friends ask you "You're looking great. What's your secret?"

Love having your spouse, or significant other, look at your body in that way that you really love again!

Enjoy life again

Get personal one-on-one coaching to help you maintain your weight

It's called Create Your Ideal Body and it doesn't involve special exercise routines or special eating formulas or any drugs, natural or otherwise. The real secret to this life changing system is changing your attitude towards your eating. Remember the limiting beliefs people had about themselves above? This might sound too simplistic, but that's the whole truth. One of my clients said, “I simply thought myself thin.”

Well, that's a little simplistic and only part of the equation. It also involves the power of intention, mindful eating, support, and a bit more - none of which are difficult, costly, stressful or time consuming. When people ask me to coach them with the same techniques I used for myself and other clients, and I start off by assuring them that ice cream can still be on the menu, and no, they don't have to join a gym, they are a little surprised...but delighted! They are even more delighted when they discover how easy it is to lose weight using these techniques.

Because every body is unique, 'Ideal Body' simply works with your unique body and mind and that's why it works! I've been training a few select individuals on this concept, and many of my students asked me to put it in writing so many more people could benefit from this revolutionary program. So that's exactly what I did.

The real difference in this program and others is that they don't focus much on the attitudes of people towards eating and being overweight. That's why you get the roller coaster ride effect. But with our system, we work on the root problems that cause you to eat incorrectly and sometimes out of control. Remember the reasons above many people had about eating? Well, this program helps you to overcome the real cause of your eating habits and it naturally allows you to find your best weight.

If you're tired of being on that dieting roller coaster, you owe it to yourself to get this book and start on the road to having the body you will finally be proud of!

What is an Ideal Body for me?

An ideal body is where you create the best weight for you. It's easy to stay at that weight. You're healthy and well. You can enjoy your life and you feel good about yourself and the way you look. You're not overweight. You are just right for you. An ideal body is not determined by a chart, or someone from the fashion industry determining that you should weigh.

You determine what feels best for you and what you want for your own body. A person with big bones can't possibly be comfortable being the same size as a person with a small bone structure! The good news is that you can actually begin to eat by trusting your body. Your body, in a way, is its own magic pill. Your body has all the answers!

But you must also understand something. This book is not for everybody. If you're the type of person that procrastinates, this book is not for you. If you're the type of person that is not willing to study proven techniques and follow the suggestions to success, this book is also not for you.

Are you tired of struggling while on a diet, depriving yourself of the foods you love, feeling guilty about eating certain foods, and perhaps even fearing certain foods?
Are you drained from doing all of that, losing weight, and THEN having it all come back with perhaps one pound more?

That doesn't sound Ideal to me - does it to you?

If you're ready to Create Your Ideal Body, while enjoying the foods you love, learning to trust your body again, and having a community of people to support you while you are losing weight, then you've come to the right place and at the right time. Are you ready to get started to uncover the secret to creating YOUR IDEAL BODY?

Now it's your turn to learn the secret all these other people have enjoyed! You can begin within
minutes, without even leaving your chair by clicking on the link below.

HOW?

Because when you purchase the Create Your Ideal Body book, we will include a BONUS e-workbook delivered right to your e-mail box.

I just love it when, you know, you feel totally at peace, like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders... that these feelings flood every part of your body... they slowly engulf your total being... you find yourself feeling so alive... you are glowing with anticipation of your new life... and feel totally satisfied because you have finally found the answer to your life long question!

Best of Success,Terri Levine

P.S. If you're really tired of all the hype of all the diet programs you've tried before and want to get on a program that really works, then the 'Ideal Body' program is what you've been waiting for.

If you're ready to finally get into a body you can really be proud of, then you're just one more click away.

P.P.S. You'll be amazed at how simple and easy it is to apply all of my techniques. Getting Your Ideal Body is just a click away.http://terrilevine.com/createyouridealbody.htm

P.P.P.S....Did I mention? :-)

You can begin TODAY within a few minutes of clicking on the link below. HOW? Because when you purchase the Create Your Ideal Body book, we will include a BONUS e-workbook delivered right to your e-mail box! http://terrilevine.com/createyouridealbody.htm

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment