Friday, April 17, 2009

My new book on sell without selling is yours free of charge (not a PDF or download - a 120 page book) if you help me raise 150,000 for Children with Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) through The International Research Foundation for RSD / CRPS.
I know that all businesses are facing challenges selling their products and services in this economy. I know that the practical sell without selling philosophy I share will make a huge difference in all size businesses success and help anyone who sells anything.
My goal is always to make your business more successful because I want you to succeed. You really need to have a copy of this book right now!

Here is where to grab your copy right now:
Request your copy: "Sell Without Selling: Lessons From the Jungle for Sales Success" by clicking on the link below:
http://ping.fm/LWLMv

No comments:

Post a Comment