Saturday, February 12, 2005

SkaSYNC

Many of you are aware of the health challenges I have had during the last several years. This included 9 months of a constant sinus infection with high fever that never responded to conventional nor alternative forms of treatment. I also lost my voice from the infections and for over 28 days lost the ability to speak completely. I went through 2 sinus surgeries in 30 days and the second one gave me the ability to speak again and did get rid of the infection. However, I never was healthy. I was fatigued, had nose pain and ear pain and many occasions where it was painful to speak and my voice often was a whisper.

During this time, each day I felt dragged down and no matter what I tried or did, I was in pain.

I tried everything... you name the healer, the medical treatment, the "woo-woo" treatment and I did them all.

I finally decided that this was something I had to live with and gave up trying new treatments.

In October of 2004 I was introduced to a technique that my human mind could not comprehend and frankly I thought was pretty silly. In November of 2004 one of my clients tried this technique for his fear of heights and his constant back pain and stress. Within 3 weeks, he had NO fear of heights, was pain free and relaxed. He looked calm and he told me he was the most relaxed and joyfully he had been in his entire life. That got my attention.

I investigated the technique myself in December of 2004 and was VERY skeptical and even felt ridiculous trying this out, but decided I'd humor myself. I told almost no one about this, as I knew people would laugh.

I had my first visit on December 20 and three short weeks later I had absolutely no more sinus pain, no pressure, a full, strong, clear voice, and super high energy. I also felt more ease and more relaxed.

I had gone to my sinus surgeon for a check up in October and she told me there was so much scar tissue that it might be YEARS till I felt healthy. When I returned for my January visit she said, "I don't know what you are doing but this is A MIRACLE". She reported there was no more scar tissue and my sinuses were "normal" and it looked like I had not had any surgery.

Well, I am a believer. It is now February 11, 2005 and I write this to you feeling fully healthy, very happy and delighted to share my story.

Here is a bit about the technique and I am begging them to find a way to bring this to my readers and clients, so stay tuned!

First the theory:

We are responsible for our own health. All of us experience life circumstances that give us negative stories and programming. We are formed by these negative thoughts. The negative thoughts might be so deep we aren't even aware of them and they block us from having true health.

Stress, anger, depression, etc. not only effect our emotions, they effect our physical health.

Outside solutions only get into our eyes or ears but don't get deep enough to restore vitality and zest.


The Details:

Dr. J. Lechner developed a process called SkaSYNC which is a method for emotional self-management. It coordinates the hemispheres of the brain and allows for amazing positive changes.

This means that we can use a simple technique, no complicated technology, and no doctors or therapists and attain superior results. SkaSYNC uses a technique called Resonance Psychology. This is based on four principles:

1. We all have an inner knowledge which not only know our problems, it knows our solutions and this can allow for self-healing.
2. When inner knowledge is taxed, stress and physical problems arise as the solutions are blocked off.
3. If problems show up, the Inner Consciousness can be activated creatively.
4. If Inner Consciousness is given solutions that resonate it can decide which ones are right.

So, conflict, illness, stress, etc. can be handled without third parties. When the inner knowing gets in touch with solutions it can solve the problems.

Instead of using visual or acoustic messages, the SkaSYNC PHON headsets provide positive affirmations, harmonizing music and sounds of nature which are inaudible.

As your inner consciousness hears the messages it connects to solutions. This "extra-sensory" transmission of consciousness is carried out by scalar wave technology. Each individual and their uniqueness is appreciated by this process. The process uses individual solutions and through the SkaSYNC headsets or PHON, they become harmonized and energized far beyond what words, sounds or music can do.

The methodology is based on increasing your feelings of well-being, which increases your stress resistance and leads to better personal management. Both hemispheres of the brain are coordinated and process the stimulations.

Users report, clear thinking, experiencing ease and feeling good.

As I listened through the PHON I heard nothing but after a few minutes I felt different. My energy flow was different and I did feel more harmonized between my mind, body and soul. I felt an inner peace or inner harmony.


SkaSYNC has been used to balance learning difficulties, concentration problems and hyperactivity in children, too. Those who have experienced a traumatic event also notice a difference in a few weeks.

There is much information to share!

Here are some resources to understand this deeper: www.skasys.com,
www.skaynch.de.

To begin I went through a SkaSYNC test which immediately showed the emotional problem and the best solutions for me. It evaluated the positive energies of the solution without me knowing a thing about it. I just laid calmly and peacefully on a table as the SkaSYNC test sent silent messages to me.

Well, here is the part that does make sense:)

When we get a cut our finger heals... the cells know how to recover. The cells know how to heal. All biological processes are controlled by our Inner Consciousness. This is what goes to work on healing our cut finger.

I think of SkaSYNC as opening up a dialogue with the Inner Consciousness to direct our healing on the inside.

For me, I feel healing has happened, health has been restored and I am healthier and happier and more productive in my personal and business life than EVER before.

I wrote a long testimonial to the center where I had this done and read about a dozen other such amazing stories...

Enough for now... more later...

So many have asked... if you might want to come to the Philadelphia, PA area (IF I can arrange this) and be treated for any negative program, phobia, fear, if you want to stop smoking, attract a mate, deal with a death, post-traumatic stress, trauma, physical or mental illness or you want to loose weight, be better at work or with your kids... you name it, SkaSYNC is something I want to bring to you, so email me and let me know to alert you IF I can arrange this.

Here to help YOU,

Terri Levine, CEO, The Coaching Institute
Terri@coachinginstruction.com
The Number One Place For Coach Training
Join our fr~ee Teleseminar:
"The Six Mistakes You Need to Avoid to Have
a Successful and Fulfilling Life Coaching Business"
http://www.coachinstitute.com/coachinginstituteorientation.htm
877-401-6165

No comments:

Post a Comment